SCHEDULE AN INDIVIDUALIZED LESSON
Learn at your own pace! You can bring a pattern from home or come in and we can pick out a project together. Sewing lessons are $45 for a 1.5 hour session and can be scheduled during shop hours or outside of shop hours. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time.
You are welcome to make use of the space or rent time on a sewing machine here in the shop. Call us at 614-407-4987 to set up a time. To help make this a great space for everyone please consider the following guidelines:
- Take what you need, and leave the rest. Feel free to use space and tables as needed. Just be conscientious about the space and machine needs of others.
- Encourage each other. This space exists to help build the crafting community in Columbus. If you are working here, you are part of that community. So please enjoy each other, and feel free to ask for help or advice.
- Ask about our specialized machinery. In addition to the complementary tables and tools, you are welcome to use one of our sewing machines or serger. Suggested donation for machine use is $15. If you need a refresher on how to use a machine please schedule time for an individual lesson.
- Support your community crafting studio. You are welcome to bring supplies and materials in from outside of the shop. We also encourage you to buy supplies here, or give a donation to keep the space available for everyone.
- Formal classes are encouraged. We love learning from friends and blogs, but sometimes a class is just the thing. Our teachers offer a variety of garment, quilting and Sip & Stitch events. Classes are also scheduled one-on-one upon request.
The sewing lounge is open to the public anytime during shop hours as long as there is no other class or event scheduled.
Want to plan a crafty girls night out? Birthday party? Sew-in? We’re happy to help you plan a larger class or party – contact us for more information!